Join me on this small-group walking tour of West End to discover ethically and locally made brands and learn about sustainable fashion.
This tour is a great opportunity to learn about sustainable fashion and find brands that match your values. During the tour, we will visit 3-4 stores where I will talk about sustainability and how it applies to the fashion industry (people, planet and animals). You will be offered exclusive discounts at the stores and have time to browse after the initial introduction to the brands/stores. We’ll also chat to some designers about what they’re doing to minimise the impact of their brands.
What to expect
- An introduction to sustainable fashion
- Visit local boutiques and introductions to local brands
- Exclusive discounts for walking tour attendees
- Learn about the growing resale economy
- Meet the makers
Book a tour
- Saturday 3 August 2019 – West End
- Saturday 5 October 2019 – West End – In partnership with Brisbane Fashion Month
Feedback from previous tours
“I thought the tour was wonderful. Britt’s insight into sustainable fashion was fascinating. It’s so good to know where to look for brands that are working towards greater sustainability. My mum & I had a brilliant morning.”