Discover ethical brands and learn about sustainable fashion on these small-group walking tours in Brisbane led by Britt’s List founder and editor Brittanie Dreghorn.
Join Britt’s List founder and editor Brittanie Dreghorn on a small-group sustainable fashion walking tour in Brisbane. Over 3 hours, you will learn about sustainable fashion while being introduced to ethical and locally made brands alongside like-minded people.
The tour kicks off with an introduction to sustainability and how it applies to the fashion industry. You’ll then be led to a number of stores in the area where Britt will explain the brands and the efforts they’re making in sustainability. You will be offered exclusive discounts at the stores and have time to browse after the initial introduction to the brands/stores.
We also stop and chat to designers about what they’re doing to minimise the environmental impact of their brands.
Included in the tour:
- A tote bag with gifts from sponsors and stores
- An introduction to sustainable fashion
- Visits to local boutiques and brands
- Exclusive discounts for walking tour attendees
Book a tour
- Saturday 5 October 2019 – West End – In partnership with Brisbane Fashion Month
- Saturday 2 November 2019 – Paddington
- Saturday 7 December 2019 – West End
Feedback from previous tours
“I thought the tour was wonderful. Britt’s insight into sustainable fashion was fascinating. It’s so good to know where to look for brands that are working towards greater sustainability. My mum & I had a brilliant morning.”